We have a schedule of several open events in the autumn term for families interested in the school. Due to current Covid-19 circumstances we are unable to invite visitors to the school so these will all be held as virtual events. We encourage both parents and children to join them though! These remote events are an opportunity to hear live presentations from key staff and to get a feel of life in the school, including presentations from current pupils.
Please book for all these events by following the appropriate links.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Year 3 (Age 7+)
We have the following open event planned for 7+ entry in 2021
- Tuesday 15 September 4.30-6pm
Wednesday 30 September 4.30-6pm Please click here to book.
Year 7 (Age 11+)
We have the following open events planned for 11+ entry in 2021
- Wednesday 16 September 5.00pm-6.30pm - Due to demand - More availability added
- Wednesday 23 September 5.00pm-6.30pm - Due to demand - More availability added
- Tuesday 29 September 5.00pm-6.30pm -Due to demand - More availability added
- Tuesday 6 October 5.15pm-6.30pm - Due to demand - More availability added
- Thursday 15 October 5.00pm-6.30pm - Due to demand - More availability added
- Thursday 5 November 5.00-6.30pm - New date added due to popular demand
Please click here to book for any of these 11+ events.
Year 12 (Age 16+)
We have the following open day event planned for 16+ entry in 2021
Thursday 17 September 5.00pm-6.30pm Please click here to book.
Bursary Application Open Events (11+ and 16+ ages)
These events will deal specifically with the school's Bursary provision and give details and guidance on how to apply for them:
- Thursday 1 October 5.00pm-6.00pm
- Thursday 8 October 5.00pm-6.00pm
Please click here to book for either of these bursary events.